dadogg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by John Wilke
Know what I mean?

YA!!

See I'm using my 20.4 lb bike for street transportation. I already have a seat wedge bag (2 lbs of crap inside), a frame mount topeak road morph g pump on the top tube, and two 24 oz bottles. What's a point of porsche if you get a flat and have no way of fixing it. Plus it won't ride without a lot of gas, you want big tank for racing....

I'm now putting aerobars on it... I WANT MY PORCHE FASTER!!!!

Lean it against, right.. Well that's what I do.

I'm perfectely alright with leaning my bike against things.

There is this one lycer store I went there several times. Once took my bike with me, then several other times lean it against ice cooler and told the guy to watch it. Last time there was a new guy talking to a chick. In this act of trying to IMPRESS the girl he raises a point with me, what if another customer comes it and has to get ice? I told to myself, ok half drunk, told the guy ok man. Took my bike and walked off. (I know you guys would reason)..

I walked off without verbalizing my actions and now I'm giving them 3 weeks worth of time to think about if they want me as a customer. I can buy beer a publix, at windixie, at another publix, at another lycer store, at numerous gas stations. You name it. They want me as customer they better respect me.

I don't really have a good reason for kick stand. Because I can live without it just fine. But since it's only under 400 grams, than less than a lb, who cares. Let me have a kick stand...

I could really use it when I roll to my car to get something. That way I don't have to walk to a street to lean my bike against it. Also, at a store near a check out place, I can get the kick stand out instead of leaning my bike against something.

It's convinient, right?

Last edited by dadogg; 08-19-07 at 04:41 PM.