View Single Post
Old 08-22-07, 09:14 PM
Robbykills
Hi. I'm in Delaware.

Bikes: 2017 All City Space Horse, 2015 Jamis Dragonslayer, 2016 Velo Orange Pass Hunter Disc, 1991 Tommasini Competizione, 2018 Soma Wolverine fixed gear, 1996 Diamondback Outlook w/Crust Clydesdale, 1999 Torelli Corsa Strada (Coaster Brake Conversion ;] )

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brewerth
I'm relatively lucky in that my wife is a school teacher and at least I can ride to work during the summer when she is home with my daughter. I am responsible for dropping my daughter off at school during the year.

The school is relatively close to our house so I am considering packing the bike on top of the car, dropping my daughter off at school, and then parking at a bike trailhead near school so I can offload and ride to work. We'll see. My wife is a little freaked out in case there is an emergency at school and I need to pick my daughter up right away.
define relativly close. and how old she is. Could you ride a bike there with her? or what about one of those bikes that attaches to the rear of your bike? then you could remove it and lock it up at the rack?