rykoala

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wow, I just found this thread.

1. What is your current weight?
310lb
2. What was your weight when you started?
340lb
3. What is your exercise routine? Include times, number of times per week etc.
Commute to work 12mi/day, plus lunchtime ride of 3-7miles.
4. What is your diet like?
So-so. My biggest problem was overeating so now I just cut back. I also have oatmeal for breakfast, frozen dinner lunch, and a good home cooked meal for dinner. Yogurt as an afternoon snack, and sometimes a small snack after dinner. Works well and is much less food. Under 2K calories/day.

History: Been a fat guy all my life. I'm 27/yo been married 3 years and have 2 kids from my wifes previous marriage, 8 and 11 years old. I reached my peak of 340lbs earlier this year and my wife got us both going on Pilates workouts. Then I got out my mart bike and started riding... to work and back and around.

When I was a teenager I had legs of steel and pedaled all over the place, but I was still fat. Its in my genes. My half brother is 14 y/o and weighs 290lbs! But, he has medical problems that are a contributing factor.

So, being sick and tired of being a tub-o-lard, I am getting off my butt and riding to work at least 2 days a week, if not more. Circumstances keep messing me up! But I plan on doing 5 days this week, no matter what.

On the weekends I do 30-40 mile rides.

Medical problems: Depression and high blood pressure. The high blood pressure is GONE. Depression takes 2 little pink pills every day to keep it at arms length. No amount of excersize will fix that, although if I could keep a continuous enorphine rush, I'd be ok

Thanks for this forum and this thread, I look forward to posting my own progress but especially watching everyone elses.

Take care!