View Single Post
Old 09-02-07, 09:05 AM
solveg
Squirrel

Bikes: Borthwick Touring bike, 83 Schwinn Peloton, 94 Scott Cheyenne, ?? Bianchi Torino

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
OK, we have the campsites set up for the 15th and the 16th. I know we won't need the 16th, but checkout time is 4 pm, and I didn't want people to feel like they had to break down camp before the ride, and they might not finish by 2. So we can take our time on Sunday.

If you want to break down camp and keep your stuff at my cabin, we can lock everything in the porch.

Our campsites are in the Petaga campground, #55 and #56. There's a car limit at the campground... I think it's 2 cars per site. Which means that some people may have to park the cars at the front gate, and then ride their bikes back to the site. Check in is at 4, but you can come up anytime before 10. If you come up earlier than 4, we'll hang out at my place.

Do not bring your own firewood. There's a restriction because of bugs or something, so you have to bring in only certain types of wood... my eyes glazed over at this point so I just asked if we could get wood at the main building.