Old 07-02-04, 03:11 PM
Bentley6

Bikes: Many

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lofter
yeah jim edgar is a cool trail havent done it yet but i did walk a bunch of it this spring looking for mushrooms i reponded to your thread too who knows maybe we can do a ride sometime .the walbash trail is cool it goes from behind the old navy store on the west side of springfield all the way to chatam now they had a strech that was indispute by pedigo sod company. but that got ironed out and they rebuilt the bridge over lake springfield to finally get it all hooked up .there suposed to be working on a rail to ride path from west springfield to athens too but havent heard bought how that 1 is going have fun, don
Hi Don,
We've did the Wabash one but only to where it was disputed at. Rather short run when we did it. I've not did the northern trail at Jim Edgars yet but did the 17 mile one around Prairie lake early this spring and it was a killer! Did it in the rain and had three flats and took a bad fall. Took about 4-5 weeks to get over my bruised ribs and had 2 kidney stones before I got better. Old age stinks! Had plans over Labor Day to ride the whole Katy Trail but had to cancel so I'm planning that ride for next year. Hope to meet up with you sometime. Have a great 4th.