Maelstrom 
Wood Licker

Bikes: Trek Fuel EX 8 27.5 +, 2002 Transition Dirtbag, Kona Roast 2002

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel
Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate people who are trying to help, and offer advice based on facts and expierience, but someone who says that "they are out of your league" based on nothing more then reading a couple posts on a forum, well, I just have no respect for.
You might have no respect for it, but with no knowledge directly of you and only reading the posts you put up assumtions are made. We all try to give the best possible opinions based on that limited knowledge. It sucks but that is the limitation of the internet, NOT the person giving the opinion. Again, refer to post above about the maxxis Mobsters. Based on the limited posts you have done, if you posted asking for a good tire that hooks up and offer yourself the suggestion of the mobster, I would instantly say no that is overkill for your riding. You might not like it, but it is the truth.

Maybe you have another bike that you dh with AND you plow through rocks and do good sized drops who knows...but based on current posts...(which is all we have) we give opinions. If you are going to fault people for that...you shouldn't ask questions on the internet (which I am not implying you should do...)