DEADBEEF

Location: Catching his breath alongside a road near Seattle, WA USA

Bikes: 1999 K2 OzM, 2001 Aegis Aro Svelte

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by drivers
What, no Kevin Smith fans around here? The "Cyclism guy" is in several of his movies like "Chasing Amy", "Mallrats", etc. His name is Jason Lee. click here for filmography He does some very funny yelling scenes similar to the Cyclism commercials ("that kid is back on the escalator!" from Mallrats).
Yes, I'm a Kevin Smith fan and yeah I recognised him as Jason Lee although it took me a while... like five times of seeing the commercial which given the amont of times they run it was within a half-hour. I just didn't think anyone else would know who he was.

But it does get old after the 100th time. Thankfully there is tivo...
Yep... watching the TdF is so much better with TiVo. Even though I am actually up to watch it live, I delay my viewing by a couple of hours just so I can use TiVo to fast-forward through the annoying stuff. This is especially true for the Pre-Race Show.

khuon, oddly enough I think I know who you are talking about (I just had to check if you were in the seattle area and you were). Is this in the factoria area? If so I used to live around there and saw him all the time. Small world. (or not)
Interesting. I see him in the Issaquah area actually... usually at the bottom of the exit 17/Front St. ramp off I-90. Sometimes he'll be at the corner of SR900 and NW Gilman Blvd. though. I guess he's moved slightly east. He's a big white guy with some weird afro-hairdo. He always looks happy.