Old 09-24-07, 12:08 PM
frogtree

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thank you

Hi everyone, I'm very happy so many people noticed and appreciated my uncle he was my buddy more than anything and also my favorite person. The memories are plenty and will keep me going but, our loss is great. You can't be expected to get along with everyone but we sure do try, a comman bond we shared."We love people" He was a lot of fun to be around as a kid, he was always the same when he showed up, always ready to joke around and play. He could be hiding behind a door, and you knew he was there but he would still scare the heck out of you, bust out with a laugh followed by a hug. One thing he like to say was "April fools day after". Classic!

He was as strong as he looked, you'd know that if you shook his hand "Ouch". He was also as gentle his voice. Unique in that, he had no restrictions... He did what he wanted when he wanted. He had a job not to long ago, he was with the company for at least a year (good pay) His boss told him that he would have to take out his earring. He said "Ok thank's and without a clinch, quit and a found another job, where he was very happy. My Uncle Sandy liked; Riding anywhere, reading, family, coffee, beer (pref. Guinness), darts, cute toes, sundresses in spring, and cute blonds with "furry thighs" hey those are his words. He was cool real cool!

I'm glad he was in love when he passed. For a few years we would go out every weekend looking for "love" but mostly fun we always ended up with a great story. One spot we use to hang out at is a bar in H.B "PERQS", I went years later with a friend, and met Annie b who I fell in love with soon after...When I told Uncle Sandy about her he ask does she have friends, I said "I don't know" But, she did and she was blond and cute, Susan b was the best thing that happened to him. They had very happy times, he loved her a lot. We shared a lot of stories and I know how really happy he was. Thank you! To everyone for your thoughts and prayers our family is so thankful. I heard there will be a ride a week from this saturday at the Food park, if anyone has any information please let us know E-mail "thefrogtree yahoo com" or post...

I Love you Uncle Sandy (:

~Derek

P.S Somtimes at christmas he would sign From: Sandy claus

Last edited by frogtree; 09-24-07 at 06:05 PM.