Old 09-24-07, 03:13 PM
skydive69

Bikes: Guru Geneo, Specialized Roubaix Pro, Guru chron 'alu, Specialized Sequoia

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
If Floyd Landis is so honest and innocent then......

I find it amusing that the doper FL continues to bleat his innocence. I am in the process of reading his book, and find it amazing how in chapter 6 he makes it rather clear that he decided to hide is potential hip replacement from Phonak describing himself as "damaged goods." That's with an incredibly lucrative contract paying him $600K for the 2005 season. Of course he explains how much he respects and likes the team manager, Andy Rihs, but apparently not enough to be forthright with him. He then states in regards to the minor surgical procedure on his hip, "To keep the surgery a secret, Brent made me a fake removable cast for my perfectly fin right ankle. If anyone asked why I was on crutches, the story was that I had twisted my ankle, and that I'd be fine in a couple of days."

Gee, he doesn't lie that much. LOL. In conclusion, the alleged man is a lying sack of $hit, and I hope he never appears at the start line of another bicycle race in his miserable, lying life! Now do you want to know how I really feel about this?