View Single Post
Old 09-25-07, 11:03 PM
JoeyMac
Viking Warrior

Bikes: 60's SpaceLiner, 60's Ross Futura, 60's Sears spyder, 70's Zebrakenko, 98 Ross Chimera Hybrid, 90's Schwinn Frontier, and ThunderHorse, my trusty mountain steed, also my gf's 64 Schwinn ladies cruiser and her purple lowrider are at my disposal.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Photoshop Pre-Chop Visualization

I haven't chopped a bike yet, so I thought I would plan out my first one well, and virtually chop it, before I actually chop it. Thanks to the power of modern technology, I could see what it might actually look like. For starters, here is my old bike:

This is my first bike, what made me fall in love with rolling. I had some good times on this thing but quickly outgrew it. But it doesn't mean I have to stop riding it! I am going to attempt to chop this with my sister's old bike:

This is my sister's old bike, from around the same time. Together with my old bike they will form a new creation so evil it will be feared by the masses.

Thanks to the power of photoshop, I can pre-chop before I chop. All of the parts are from those two bikes, except I cheated and turned the seat into a banana seat (I will track one down). The fork will be the top and bottom tube from my sister's bike. I left it in this hideous color combo for this shot to show where the parts are coming from. The Final Stage:

Here it is, in all it's (virtual) glory. I want to paint it a stealthy black, for night raids. The ship head and tail will have to be engineered, but I am sure I could make those easily enough. The only question is, will it hold? Hopefully with my dad's welding expertise, we can make it happen. Anyone have any thoughts on whether this ship will float?