View Single Post
Old 09-28-07, 11:10 PM
Zero_Enigma

Bikes: MTB Peugoet Canyon (forgot the model), Nikishi? roadbike, MTB custom build,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It has been a long time since I've played with a locker before. That comments also explains I've been out of school for some time. From what I recall of the lockers you should be able to go to Walmart or any store and look at thier hangers for pants. I chose Wallys because often you can get them for free with the purchase of something there or if you ask really kindly the CSR's on the ground may give you 1 or 2 (happened to be before and ask very kindly) but ask when you don't see a manager floating around you asking them.

I find the pants/swimwear hangers for pants and such the best shortened size to clip and hang your gear. I forgot but I do believe in my school days I used such a setup once to dry a wet shirt and the hanger fit inside the locker. Now I don't know how many hangers the lockers have but I'm pretty sure there is at least one hanger. You can go to Home Depot and find a adhesive on plastic hook so you have spare hangers in the locker.

Now if the area is warm (thermometer may help) then the cloths can dry a bit faster but if not get a cheap fan from the dollar store and stick some batteries in it and gun tape that inside the locker. It will help speed up the air circulation to dry the clothes. I find half used or low batteries best to keep the RPM's on the fan low. I would think fresh batteries will make the fans high RPM's hum in the locker sparking curiosity to others and also possibly scaring others in a post 9-11 scare that you have some bomb or something in the locker. You may get 60% dry in cool temps or 90-100% dry in warm temps with a fan.

Hey if you can get a Kim Possible setup in the locker then you'll have AC plugs and can put a heater in on low.