hy_tek
Apprentice Peddler

Bikes: Giant Nutra

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dorosz
I'm sorry I really don't mean to be offensive at all I'm just having a huge problem visualizing here. How can you be that skinny and have a 35 inch waist? I'm 5'8" 195 lbs and have a 30 inch waist, quite frankly I'm pretty fat, 30-35lbs over weight, and the only exercise I get is riding and some Yoga and I carry nearly all of my weight on my dratted gut cause I don't really do anything for my core. I know its none of my biz and again please don't take offense cause I really don't mean any.
Maybe he is like Seinfeld and erases the size tag in all his pants and changes them all to 35 so he's always a 35.....

Sorry I just couldn't resist. No harm intended gents..... I am 56 and agree with the CharlesC above....I wear whatever I feel comfortable in when riding.. who cares if you are chique? I think waaaaaaay too much attention is paid to biking fashion rather than comfort just to look the part. Quite frankly some of them look just plain ridiculous. Let's face it chubby guys don't look good in tight clothes. I know because I am one of them. Not everybody looks good in spandex boys. Then there is the issue of the tensile strength of spandex which some riders seem to be testing. Just my opinion.