bmclaughlin807
Crankenstein

Bikes: Novara Randonee (TankerBelle)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BarracksSi
Is it really that ****ing difficult to MOVE when the car behind you is honking like an ass?

Drivers are *******s -- why push them to hate you even more?
No, drivers are not *******s. Some (VERY few) are. These particular drivers are bullies, and cowards... looking to push someone around to try to prove that they're tough, or whatever.

And if nobody ever stands up to a bully, the bullying just gets worse. These drivers are no different from the bullies on a school playground. As long as there are no repercussions, they keep doing it. And they push harder and harder until someone DOES get seriously hurt.

I WILL NOT back down from a bully. EVER.

Maybe one day I will get shot. In the meantime, I've turned the tables on many bullies, beat the crap out of a few, and even gotten apologies years later from a couple.

Whatever... if I get shot standing up for myself... well, so be it. I refuse to live my life cowering in fear.

I WILL stand up for myself and my rights.
"There is no greater wonder than the way the face and character of a woman fit so perfectly in a man's mind, and stay there, and he could never tell you why. It just seems it was the thing he most wanted." Robert Louis Stevenson