Old 10-09-07, 02:52 PM
carleton
Elitist

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 77 Posts
Originally Posted by fetch
thanks for the stuff. yeah my google-fu was weak on this one. bunch of people wanna get together for a biking movie before we ride on saturday.

when i finish DLing it i'll upload a torrent to a public tracker. i'll post back on here.
Dude, don't post that kind of stuff here. We don't need copyright lawyers snooping around. Plus, I am (well used to be) a pro photographer, so I sort of believe that you should pay for someone else's work whether it be music, movies, or photos when it's offered for sale as opposed to stealing it (yes, downloading is stealing). Because, well, if art were free, then there would be no jobs for artists. Then where would we be?

Edit:

No, I don't think record companies are justified in charging what they charge.
No, I don't think the judgments should be so harsh. I think the punishment should fit the crime.

Just buy the video. It's like, what? $10-15 when you find it. That's 3 drinks at a bar or a roll of handlebar tape.

For the most part, downloading complete movies is a complete PITA for me. You go through all the trouble to find it, take all the time to download it, then you either have to watch it on your laptop or have to burn it to a DVD that will hopefully play in your DVD player in the living room.

eh. Just my 2 cents.