Curiouswill

Bikes: trek

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by isotopesope
curiouswill,
i'll attach a jpeg of the original stencil for you.

we're also organizing a bike race and bike scavenger hunt on oct. 28th. the race will be a poker run and a checkpoint race with goofy stuff at the four checkpoints... we were hesitant to call it an alleycat because messenger culture is lame and we didn't want anyone to feel discluded or give the wrong idea. the meeting place is at ******** the paint on patriotism park at noon. the race will be first, then the scavenger hunt after.

-chris
Awesome thanks for the jpeg. (I hope you don't mind but I've edited the image some to remove the round stars) I love the image, it seems to me to symbolize freedom to reach as high (emotionally or ambitiously) as you can on bike.

I don't know if I could get my road bike fixed before the ride on oct 28th but I kinda doubt it since it will be dependent on how much the Voc-Rehab will pay to repair my bike. (I'm currently looking for a job and can't afford the repairs by myself). But I may come by if I have nothing else to do that day, if only to meet other cyclist, check out their bikes and have fun with them.