View Single Post
Old 10-23-07, 04:21 AM
PhilThee
Downhill Racer

Bikes: 1994 Bridgestone RB1, 2006 Cannondale R1000, 2007 Cannondale Caad9 Optimo2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Racer Ex
"The dissent by attorney Christopher Cambell, who has a long record of finding against athletes in doping hearings, was scathing of the anti-doping hearing procedures and severely critical of the Parisian drug-testing lab at the centre of the Landis case. The other two panel members were also critical of the French lab, throwing out the original screening tests

"Given the plethora of laboratory errors in this case, there was certainly no reliable scientific evidence introduced to find that Mr. Landis committed a doping offence."

Floyd should have at minimum been given the procedural option of having his samples tested at another lab. Might not have changed the outcome, but at least we wouldn't be relying on these clowns.
Floyd didn't have his sample tested at two different places? That's just wrong and it makes it that much easier for an organization to fake an outcome to save face.That's just wrong.

I didn't follow his case because I was sure he was going to be made an example out of.