Old 10-26-07, 01:51 AM
sdogg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fuji data

[QUOTE=T-Mar;5251930]
To this end, it would be appreciated if Fuji owners would submit posts with pics and specs of their Fuji. A full, drive side view is the preferred pic. Requested info is model, year (if known), frame material and make, model and date codes of major components. For component date code format, location and decypher, refer to http://www.vintage-trek.com/component_dates.htm .

I was in search of information on my wife's bike we hope to sell and found your thread. I've looked up all the information I could useing the links you have provided. Here is the data:

Make: Fuji
Model: 450SE
Serial: FC708529 (March 1987 frame #8,529)
Frame: 18" VALite, blue
Wheels: 24"/27"
Major Components:
Dia-Compe brakes - calipers seem to have two different date codes. The front has the clock type with "87" in the middle no tick mark and the back has a circle with the letter "M" and the number "0187" below it (1987). The lever arms have the code "0884" (1984) and the lever bodies have "0786" (1986).
Sugino crank - The date markings for these are of the indicernable type. There are many marking and numbers but there is also the circle with "724" inside. Vintage-trek.com will love it when I send them pictures.
SunTour derailers - Both Front and Back reads "DB" (1987, Feb)

I hope this information helps you. Hopefully Goodgracious can get back to you with her date codes.

Also, roughly how much do you think I could get for this bike and where would be a good place to sell it?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: gif
IMGA0728.GIF (74.9 KB, 586 views)