Old 10-29-07, 04:18 AM
Zero_Enigma

Bikes: MTB Peugoet Canyon (forgot the model), Nikishi? roadbike, MTB custom build,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Derath,

Think you can unload the bag and find out your bag size/model number and such to find out the size of your bag? I'm going to be going into the LBS to get the bike fixed (6500km) but not till I get the Dinotte tail light to show those guys. Also want that seatbag at the same time as the Voyager bags sucked the left donkey marble. That bag tore after two weeks. Check out my pics here. I got the medium one that had the clip quick release on the seat.

Look for something of same size or as close to it. This is for quick on/off when shopping and such travels. The older velcro model I have has lasted ~2 yrs and keeps on going. Only costed ~$12 CDN on sale and needed a crazy glue job to add exrta velcro for more grip otherwise that bag was abused on the curbs, potholes, offroads, jumps, etc and kept on holding.

It's materials I think is ballistic nylon or nylon for sure. I need a bag that can handle 3lbs of repeated daily abuse. The Voyager manufactuer said it can handle up to 5lbs yet in less then 2 weeks it can't take less then 3 lbs and ripped beyond belief.

I do intend on modding this bag so I can ride light say without a jersey 3 pocket to look more normal when I'm at a store and such. I plan on adding strap loops which when I remove fromt he bike I can make sure of the bungee cord I have for just in case items I need to rack and loop it throught the sewn on strap holes and just walk away leaving the bike totally clean and one less thing to worry about. I might just cut some paracord and use that as a strap which also doulbes as emergency cordage should I need it and use a small and large carabiner at the ends to quick on/off to the bag straps. The biners also double for other uses later. Keeping it all functional if I can.