View Single Post
Old 11-07-07, 05:39 PM
ronbridal

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Which Cannondale as new team bike?

I might be joining a new team for the next season and have a few options with the frameset. Here are my options.

1) Cannondale CAAD9 at a very reasonable price. This low amount would give me extra money to buy more team clothing, which I will definitely need because much of my current cycling wardrobe consists of my current team kit. The bike is all aluminum.

2) Cannondale Six13 costing $171 more. Still a great price but would cost me some team clothing or gear. The frame is mostly aluminum with carbon top and down tubes.

3) Cannoondale System6, which costs $671 more than the CAAD9 and $500 more than the Six13. Still a great price but will definitely limit the extra schwag I can buy.

The bike will mostly be used for crits, with a few road races here and there. I haven't ridden any of the bikes and won't be able to because the order is due so soon. I'm not worried about that though. Sweet and simple, this will be a race bike. I am probably leaning more toward options 1 and 2. Any suggestions or recommendations from those with experience with these bikes?

Cheers