AdamVW

Bikes: Apollo Ventoux, Red Rock

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Greetings from Rockingham, West Aus

Hi all,

just introducing myself, new to this forum. I have jumped the gun a bit, I do not turn the big 50 until 02 March next year so forgive me this small indiscretion.

As far as cycling goes, I very much enjoy cycling aroung Rockingham. It has a great coastline and improvements are being made continuously to the bike network.

As it happens the City of Rockingham are developing the Bike Plan at the moment and it is open for public comment I believe. Contact is the Travelsmart Officer on 9528 0490.

In conjunction with this is the formation of the new RoBUG or Rockingham Bicycle Users Group that is just being formed. Once again, further information at this early stage can be sought through the Travelsmart Officer at the City of Rockingam.

I am also a member of RTC - Rockingham Triathlon Club and our first club event for this year is on at the Alexandra Street carpark starting at 7.30AM sharp this Sunday 18 November.

I also commute to work from Port Kennedy to Rockingham for work a distance of 9km each way so I spend a reasonable amount of time cycling around my local suburbs.

Anyway, I look forward to conversing with you all from time to time and swapping the odd tall story or snippet of advice.

cheers and happy cycling,

AdamVW