View Single Post
Old 08-06-04, 03:00 PM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
I actually have that Cygo Lite 6 Volt system- I paid about $100, I believe, so if I was supposed to get what I paid for, I didn't get it! I also got a second light that was supposed to be a 5 volt at the Chicago Bike Show in March. Never used it, then I used it for about 1 minute a couple of days ago to ensure it worked, and when I saw the light go on, I put the light on my suitcase, and plugged in the battery part. Well, the suitcase is no more than 3 feet high, and I walked past it and bumped it, and the light fell on the floor, which is carpeted, by the way. I put it back on the suitcase and didn't think about it, but this morning, I went to plug it in and turn it on, and it wasn't working. *sigh* So I have about $130 worth of lights, and they're not doing the job. I'm willing to make the investment, since I know that I'll be doing the early morning rides for the rest of my life.. I just want to make sure that before I plunk down anymore money, that I have what I need!

Thanks for the comments. I'm headed over to the Performance website right now so I can get prices down and be ready for that sale.

Koffee