View Single Post
Old 11-16-07, 11:22 PM
EbikeHawaii

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Abneycat
Its not so much hate as it is annoyance. I find Hawaii's motor to be pretty neat, and his knowledge in electronics to be present, but the way he comes on here to denounce all other creations to be pretty pompous, and I get this almost anti-cycling vibe from him with the way he talks about cycling businesses being shut down or how spending money on a good bike is a waste.
Expensive bikes with crappy motors are a worse excuse of a Ebike than a Huffy with good wheels and a motor that DOES make it up any hills with a much cheaper price tag and much better all around performance.It's a waste for ANY bike to ruined by hanging a overweight hubmotor inside of a wheel to bang around.
The turn at the bottom of this hill where I got the blow out is where the tourist got killed and the down hill bikes were banned. I support Kevlar belted tubless tires for any speeds over 15 mph after this blow out. I was lucky it happened on one of the only streight sections of this road.20 seconds later and you wouldn't have heard from me again.. Your loss that I made it or is it? lol
http://www.zippyvideos.com/456752578.../blowout40mph/

Last edited by EbikeHawaii; 11-17-07 at 12:40 AM.