View Single Post
Old 11-26-07, 11:54 PM
Yoooyoyo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just want to add that I ordered downtube Full Suspension 9 speed in orange color on November 23, 2007, after spending a week or so looking online. I am sure it will arrive tomorrow or some time soon. I will basically use it for my weekly grocery shopping, like 2 times a week. During hotter weather, I like to ride my bike along the beaches (Chicago beaches are well managed and clean, very beautiful). I travel to other places on plane like few times a year, and I want to take my bike with me. I just got tired of not being able to swirl around a new place and get acquainted with it faster. Downtube has good price, at least I could afford it as a college student, although it doesn't fold small. its the comfort and quality that persuaded me to purchase it. I hope in the future downtube can come up with something smaller in folded size, maybe less dissembling to fit it into a suitcase for airline travel. Brompton is really something, but since I will not be traveling that much, I prefer comfort with 20" wheels.