Thread: to the kids
View Single Post
Old 11-28-07, 03:59 PM
TonyCtattoo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
heh love how you guys can tell these kids "sure go ahead and cripple yourself and reduce your employability" just because its how you choose to live. getting a license isn't doesn't mean daily driving.

but without a degree for a job that lets you sit on your butt all day you have about a half and half chance your going to have to drive at whatever job you get.

not all these kids are going to be able to live at their mommys until they can find the perfect job at age 40

most of them in fact live in the real world where people have to move for jobs and have to work places less than perfect doing things they don't exactly want to.

and not everyone lives in
new england chicago or socal wher public transport is available. theres no such thing as public transit around where I live and to move would require , you guessed it "driving" and theres more places like where I live than where you live.

but hey if they follow your advice you will probably get what you want "seeing that not many homeless people are driving these days" but hey at least your agenda gets fufilled.

I personally live very very car light so im not advocating go buy a hummer and drive to your mailbox to get the mail. im just saying use some common sense.