Old 12-31-07, 11:09 AM
Tom Stormcrowe
Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.

Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by CliftonGK1
I was surprised to have someone tell me on the LD forum about how many people at the Seattle to Portland double century draft while on their aeros! Talk about dangerous...

I used to have aeros on my Trek 2100 which I used as a tri-bike. I loved the aeros for long distances because I could just prop myself up and relax. Tom, I really dig the camera mount at the top of the aeros; I bet you're gonna get some awesome vid with that, and maybe freak a few people out since it looks like a little bazooka up there.
I already had a cop mention it......he wanted video from me from time to time.....he wants to get a better idea of how to present to the Mayor how traffic treats cyclists in Lafayette....he's a cyclist as well, and the Mayor isn't. He's open minded though, so it may well make a difference in how the laws are written for Lafayette, since the Mayor, while he doesn't ride, A) Wants to start, and B) wants to make it safer for us while NOT restricting cycling. Cool, huh? A Pro Cycling Politician!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant