Old 12-31-07, 09:25 PM
TheWheelman
Tom Frost Jr.

Bikes: Road bike.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The time stamps on Bekologist's five posts in this thread today support my theory that, just like the dog in the cartoon that was on my fidge for years who boasted to the other dog that on the internet nobody knows you're a dog, Bekologist spends his days basking in the knowledge that on the internet nobody knows you're a non-cyclist or, at the very least, you actually spend more time twitching your mouse than your handlebars. #1: 9 minutes after opponent's post. #2: 5 minutes after opponent's post. #3: 9 minutes after opponent's post. #4: 19 minutes after opponent's post. #5: A whole 2 hours and 26 minutes after opponent's post; hmmm, I wonder what the anomoly is; well, perhaps it's not coincidental that that slow-on-the-draw one is also the one that contains his latest look-at-me-I-ride-a-bike update:

Originally Posted by Bekologist
Just a half hour ago, on the ride home,
On the ride home from what? Being a nattering nabob of negativity all day? On your boss's time?

Thank you for reminding me about one of my New Year's resolutions: To gladly cede "victory" to losers like you any day.