View Single Post
Old 08-27-04, 10:05 AM
westerner

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I placed two large orders via the web site with performance recently after I saw they were offering 20% discount coupons. Overall they didn't get it perfect but they made it right, and I am satisfied.

1st order - they overcharged on shipping. Placing the order via their web site showed a shipping surcharge for the bike stand and a total shipping cost of $20.50. Well they actually charged $30.50. I think their web site displays an incorrect shipping total when a surcharged item is included, because in their internal system it showed the shipping cost as $30.50. In any case, two phone calls resulted in a credit which posted to my credit card two days later.

2nd order - they forgot 4 items (just omitted to process & ship them), and of the items they did process, they short shipped 1, for a total of 5 missing items. The first rep I spoke to said I'd have to fill out a claim form for the missing items. I had no problem doing that for the short shipped item, but told them it was unacceptable for the other 4, which still showed as unshipped on their order status web page. Was told a manager would get back to me, but that didn't happen. The 2nd rep I spoke to (his name was Jodi) was spectular. I initially wanted to speak with a manager but he said let me try to help, sometimes I can work miracles. I said ok let's give it a shot. Anyways, he arranged to ship all 5 of the missing items to me via Fedex overnight at no additional cost. When I complimented him on his excellent service Jodi very handsomely said, thanks, but the credit belongs to the entire team here, I'm just the guy on the phone. What a wonderful CSR.

EDIT:
They took 2 days to process & ship my 2nd order. Don't remember about the 1st exactly, roughly the same. I used the bike club 2 day air upgrade shipping.