Old 04-06-01, 09:12 AM
LittleBigMan
Sumanitu taka owaci

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
(Mike, quoted from previous post)

"As you may note, I do all my own bike repairs; kinda handy that way. Now I'm thinking, 'Hey, why can't I do my own brain sugery?' It's not like rocket science or anything." :confused:

I can see why Rainman is confused!

Sound risky, Mike. Have you done this before? If so, what problems should we expect to encounter?
I would not want anything serious to happen to you. Last time I checked, brain transplanting was more complicated than rebuilding your own cassette, and you remember what that was like! Maybe Rainman could pull
it off... :dance: All you have to do is relax. :sleep:

Wait! I seem to remember a famous neurosurgeon...from a long line of "cutting edge" medical practitioners... his grandfather was a pioneer in all kinds of transplant operations...yes! As I remember, his grandfather was
named Dr. Victor Frankenstein, and his name was...yes, Fredrick. Fredrick Fronkensteen (name changed slightly,
probably an error in immigration records). As I understand it, he has pulled off some real miracles, and he is known for literally "putting himself into his work", a noble character trait which has deservingly rewarded him with
unexpected reciprocal benefits from his patients. :thumbup:

Last edited by LittleBigMan; 04-06-01 at 09:35 AM.