View Single Post
Old 09-02-04, 10:07 AM
foehn

Location: The Alta Loma area of Rancho Cucamonga. About 45 miles east of Los Angeles, California. Uphill, downhill and across hill riding; not too level!
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
More Description: The frame on this Technium is painted grey, with what appeared to be original decals. Some chain slap paint damage on the right lower chainstay tube.

Originally Posted by johnamus
I'll give you fifty bucks for it. WHats the frame size?
Well, I'd have to go down and buy the thing if it is still there. I can put a hold on it for 24 hours at no charge and let you know if it is still there and you can let me know if you are still interested? How do you want me to measure the frame size--and tell me exactly, please. Or would the frame size be marked somewhere on it?

Originally Posted by Leo C. Driscoll
So get a new crotch ;-)
I wish--but I am rather fond of the one I have, having had it since I was born. . .

. . .(and it's is still too big for me ;-). . .
It's too big for me, period. I am somewhat of a clutz and cringe at the effects of falling crotch-first onto the top tube!

It sounds like the Technium you were looking at is not pristine. But the frame is the thing. If it is teal, grey, and yellow, I'll join the bidding. . .
Sorry, see my first comment above.