View Single Post
Old 01-25-08, 02:28 PM
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, a black and orange one, and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6147 Post(s)
Liked 4,092 Times in 2,325 Posts
Originally Posted by C Law
another (mod edit) dissin' my math! seriously, wtf dude?

hey (mod edit), you forgot to add the tire on the other side of the rim!!!

why assume an outside tires diameter and circumferencewhen schwalbe actually has the numbers!

hmm..lets see, lets pic the 60-622 tire(a nice 29er to be sure) that would be a 60mm tire sitting on a rim diameter (or BSD) of 622mm (aka a 29x2.3'' tire)

you get a circumference of 2350mm. so.....hmmm...lets see 2350/pi=748.4cm approc. (hate those irrationals)

translate in inches and you get 29.4''.

so, what has nothing to do with reality?

it's too bad you are such a (mod edit) when you post in here because it looks like you have alot of riding experience and such
Okay. I made a mistake. I'll admit it.

I have never called you any kind of name nor implied that you are a (mod edit) nor used any kind of explicative towards you. Everybody has an anus, pal, we just don't think it's out best feature. Most of us don't want to put them on public display...but I guess you ain't like most people.

By the way, 748.4 centimeters translates to 294.6". Even you can make a mistake.
Gold Fever Three days of dirt in Colorado
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!