View Single Post
Old 01-29-08, 05:29 PM
AssosMan

Bikes: Y-Foil 77

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Have: Used Dura Ace 7800 crank 53/39 170mm (weighed to be 640g without BB)

Want: New Ultegra SL 6801 (may consider Carbon Campy UT) crank 53/39 170mm

Since this is more of a downgrade for me (and this is a for TRADE thread) I require the other to pay for both party's shipping fees (fees with be printed on label as safety measure for other person).

Pics will be posted soon. Contact me to reserve your place on the "waiting list." Also, please don't contact me if you need the crank immediately as I am away from my bike and have midterms coming up.

No BB is needed and no BB will be shipped.

EDIT: You actually have a choice between a USED Shimano Dura Ace 7800 crank and a BRAND NEW Truvativ Carbon Wrapped COMPACT Crank (both are 170mm) with BLACK chainrings. So if you want to change to a compact, I have that option too.

Real pics will be posted by Friday night. You can PM me. Since you will be paying shipping, you decide if you want it fast or cheap (I pay shipping if you choose the Truvativ though).

I WILL TRADE EITHER:

***OR*** ***FOR YOUR ULTEGRA:***

Reasons for trading: Bought Ultegra groupset with Truvativ Crank included. Found out that old bike frame doesn't accept compact cranks. Bought DA crank. Turns out that I don't like the looks of the crank (nothing wrong with it, silver just doesn't go good with black IMHO). So now I'm in need of a dark crank.

EDIT: I cannot get my crank (DA) as of late, so if anyone is interested, come back in 7 weeks!!!!!!

Last edited by AssosMan; 02-01-08 at 07:56 PM.