View Single Post
Old 01-31-08, 10:34 AM
cyclotoine

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Otis
It's Pearl white and your 151 crankset should cover the cost. What else do you need to know?
The crankset isn't mine, it's the bikeforums member who lives in the other half of the house, but I hope for his sake it goes for that much!

As hard as this is, I think I have to dump my Faggin as well, though I do have enough parts to build up this gazelle on it's own I think I have to thin the heard to justify it.

Originally Posted by Cv-6
Welcome to the Dutch club. I am sure cuda2k, sr70guy, and lotek will have some comments. Got yerself a real nice frame.
Thanks. I think the discussions on here about how great these are is partially responsible for me getting excited about it in the first place. Supposed to be in really good shape and there is apparently a really light hue of green to the paint. The shipping was unbelievably cheep and I double checked with the seller who said it was correct and he has lots of experience and feed back shipping frames to NA so I snapped it up.

Now I need to figure out what year it is. The question I am asking myself is do I put my coblato brakes with late model super record kit on it or put old style super record brakes on it?