urbanknight
Over the hill

Bikes: Giant Defy, Giant Revolt

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 996 Post(s)
Liked 1,204 Times in 690 Posts
Originally Posted by umd
My wife took lots of pictures of the cat 4 race (I was in it). If you tell me your number I will dig up some pics of you.
#405 (white helmet, plain blue jersey). I saw my head and one shoulder in one of your pics already, but if you have any clear shots of me that would be awesome. Considering how I spent most of my time mid pack, it's not likely. I spent quite a bit of time on the outside, though, so it's possible (before any of you go knocking me for that, the pack movement was such that I could carry more speed around the outside without any extra pedal strokes).

Originally Posted by Cleave
So since Mothballs went well are we going to see you at the Roger Millikan Memorial Crit next weekend? My plan is 45+ and 50+. the 45+ race will just be a warmup.
I really want to, but I want to do Anger Management the next week even more, and since I want to spend the following weekend watching the Tour of California, I decided to take next weekend off to keep the wife happy. I don't qualify for 45+ or 50+ (or 35+) anyway, though

Originally Posted by botto
now, as to your actual written race report... .
They'll get better when I actually start playing a part in tactics. I tried to portray "hung on for dear life" in as exciting a manner as I could!