Old 02-06-08, 03:37 PM
kcmasterpiece

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Animal Petal Power! /crazy invention

hello forum,

I have been very disappointed with the amount of further development that would be needed for a overhauled American infrastructure to be an ethically green nation. Personally I am closer on the tribalism side of the environmentalist spectrum than the Green Industry inc. side.

I asked myself a question a year ago. How can the bicycle be improved upon to add more power and less human work and be more of a replacement for a car?

My imperfect conclusion was that we have to combine the power of animals with the efficiency of the bicycle. To date, the most efficient use of energy for transportation.

So with no experience in either animals or bicycle repair or building my quest began.

My invention is a tandem attachment for a harnessed dog to petal along with the bicycler. I have not gotten this to work yet but am searching for people that may be on the same level of innovation/crazyness as myself to provide insight.

The only obstacle from making this work I believe is training the dog to like the invention and not be scared and frightened like a little kid is after a first attempt at ridding a bike.

Heres is a link to an application submission with pictures I sent further explaining what is I have built.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YJEG5NMD

If nothing comes from it, learning to weld was cool.