Old 02-09-08, 02:24 PM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Jet Travis
Speaking for myself--unless I wanted to be a professional web designer, I'd find one of those easy-to-use template-style site builders. Some are pretty good and you'll have more time for riding your bike or goofing off on a message board.
Dreamweaver can use templates and let you set up your own. For easy stuff it's pretty much drag and drop and lets you see the code as well as the finished design at the same time. It's also able to accomodate a number of plug ins that allow you to do things like making online courseware or including things like Flash. I agree that it is the standard for web page building, and for good reason.

I've used it to make our corporate website as well as helping others with theirs.

You can even make websites about bicycles. Though I'm not sure if Sheldon used Dreamweaver.

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.