mx_599
Lost in the Black Hills

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by climbhoser
SIDI is not it for wide shoes.
i didn't say that. i alluded to one of the few.

You can even order direct from them. They have a MTB pair for $109 that is wider than any SIDI model and even has Vibram soles.
that's cool, because their availability at online retailers sucks. how are consumers supposed to know it is a wider fit?? all i saw mentioned anywhere was EE, same as Sidi. i already bought gaernes i couldn't use so i wasn't about to buy multiple wide shoes to see which tend to be manufactured wider.

[b]Lake is a godsend to people like us. Seriously, I want to never see SIDI mentioned in this thread again. They only pretend to offer wide sizes, they are overpriced and you will be unhappy. Lake is the way, and their wide is wider than SIDI Mega! I've said it before, but it needs hammered in, I guess: Lake's wide is wider than SIDI Mega!!!!!
wow, why are you hating on sidi? i'll say it again too, all i saw was EE for both.

over priced?? i could have sworn i did see a 400+ dollar lake shoe. sidi also makes one that is around 150 in mega size.

i am pretty happy with my sidi road and mtn shoes. but i will certainly check out the lakes in the future because i didn't know their "EE" was so much wider than sidis "EE"...but cool to know. thanks.

incidentally, some of the models you highlighted don't look the greatest for racing. they did look nice for recreation.