View Single Post
Old 04-09-01, 08:48 AM
RainmanP
Mr. Cellophane

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey, count me in on the revenge team! Hey, Fubar, get the guy's email address, and we will flame him so hard his eyes will burn. That'll show him!
Yeah, for now, just get something to ride until you can save up for a new one. There are always a few in the classified pages here. The thrift shops are so cheap you can get something, and with your knowledge, fix it up where it is at least rideable. I have gotten so into commuting that if anything happened to my good bike, I would even stoop to riding a rusty, 1-speed, fat-tired Murray cruiser with a huge handlebar basket on it. Which is a good thing, because I already have one. :blush:
Here is a theft deterrent: Load your bike up with all kind of geeky stuff like fenders, headlight, blinkies, etc. No bike thief with a modicum of self-respect would be caught dead riding a bike like that. It is working so far for me!
Hey, I hope you hadn't put that new cassette on yet.
I wonder how many people who have never been in the military even know what FUBAR means? And you certainly don't sound like you are.
Good luck,
Rainman

Last edited by RainmanP; 04-09-01 at 09:26 AM.