operator
cab horn

Bikes: 1987 Bianchi Campione

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by j0e_bik3
(oh brother, not another one of these frikkin guys )

and I can conclude from that statement that your a prick and think you know everything (jump to conclusions much?)

I understand what you are saying, and I agree and you are all right and I am wrong (happy now?)

except that I have been riding bicycles for longer than most of you have been alive, and I have been running that setup for YEARS now,...so panic all you like, BUT,....

I can do a stoppie for over FIFTY FEET,...can you?
thats JUST by modulating the brake lever, and trust me when I tell you, IT'S EASY, hardly any pressure required.

now thats a tektro finger lever, for a V BRAKE, and canti brakes, on 700c non machined rims w/ kool stops.

all I said was try it, and you'll know if it's going to work or not.

now those levers are RIDICULOUSLY expensive and they DO make a canti lever, so just get the right lever for your brakes or the V brake police will come and take your set up away.

anyone of you monkeys want to have a stoppie contest for a hundred dollars I live in santa clara, and would love to take your money.

RIP capt. bike
This discussion is already over, i'm not sure what you're debating here. Get the proper levers for the proper brakes.