Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
I'm thinner now!

<Ooops! ...got interrupted by work, at work...>

Hi All!

I'm enjoying the forum!

Twenty five years after elbow reconstruction - it was a rearview mirror, or a door handle, me maybe 20 mph, the car > 70 - rediscovered cycling, thanks to workmates who talk about cycling "too much." The bug bit again, now almost 3 years and 42 lbs. since finding a Giant VT to pedal on. Black Diamond and the RR tracks along the water in Antioch are my homeground.

These last few weeks, dusted off 1985 Myata 310 road machine. Heh, fun! When I get tougher, and/or get some lower gears for it, as the 42/28 is a touch steep for a long hill late in the day, hope to join some of you on the roads.

When the trails are in better shape, also hope to fall in on a nice trip to Jim's Place, River View trail, and some of my other favourite places!

Click the thumb; it's just under the 100K limit, enough detail such that if'n you see Spiduhman, you will know Spiduhman! It's about 2*3 on the mac; on the pc, it'll zoom up...

In "real" life, I go by Tom.

See you around!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Spring_07.JPG (87.3 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by Spiduhman; 02-25-08 at 11:42 PM. Reason: got inerrupted by work at work