Old 02-25-08, 11:26 AM
phatatude

Location: Put your finger on the middle of a map of the USA... Thats me standing next to the COW:) (the cow is my sister)

Bikes: Schwinn Stingray 5sp, Phillips 20, 24"Dyno GT, Raleigh 20, Scott MTB, and a lot more that I dont want the wife to know about!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just got back last night from Chicago and I now own this bike! Peter is awesome if any of you ever get a chance to stop into his shop. I hung out there for as long as the wife would let me, and "Busted his Stones", as Peter would say He's pretty flippin' knowledgeable bout bikes, and fixes up old bikes too which is a really cool thing to do to promote "Green" living. Pretty cool set up to his shop too. I contacted him a couple months before heading to chicago and he practically planned my every move in the city. He gave me priceless information about getting around and different places to go. He used to work in the city so he knows all the ins and outs. If ANYONE is planning to hit the city, give em a call, you can stop and talk bikes with em, and get the 411 on the city.
Im not sure what the final outcome of this frame will be, but I'll keep you all posted. I'll probably start a blog about this frame too. Im headed to a LBS to use their cotter pin press, this bike has seen some abuse, and I need to determine how much.