Old 09-16-04, 10:10 PM
WISAXET
Homebrewer

Bikes: Cycle Genius X3.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, I suppose I should introduce myself my handle is WISAXET. I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, but I left my heart in Texas.
I recently purchesed a Cycle Genius X3.0 (CLWB) Recumbent bike about two weeks ago and I am having a ball with it. I started riding 'bents a few weeks previously from trying out the rental trikes down at a rental place on the shore of Lake Michigan inside of our Veteran's Park. After renting these trike things on two weekends and riding for about 2 hours each time, I just had to get one of my own. The CGX3.0 handles alot different than those trikes but my 'bent rides taller than trikes so it's easier to manage.

When I was in high school I was riding a Unicycle so I am used to the odd looks when riding and my balance is great after riding a unicycle for about 8+ years.

I have found a local 'bent bike club with monthly rides and the first group ride that I will go on is on Saturday 9-18-04.

Anyother 'bent riders in the Milwaukee area that would like to ride more than just monthly; send an email my way, let's ride.

As a bonus I am an award wining Home Brewer 4 years straight from the Wisconsin State Fair and proud to be a Beer Barron. Check out www.beerbarons.org

Happy Trails,
Wisaxet

Last edited by WISAXET; 09-16-04 at 10:37 PM. Reason: didn't finish typing.