Old 02-29-08, 03:55 PM
phatatude

Location: Put your finger on the middle of a map of the USA... Thats me standing next to the COW:) (the cow is my sister)

Bikes: Schwinn Stingray 5sp, Phillips 20, 24"Dyno GT, Raleigh 20, Scott MTB, and a lot more that I dont want the wife to know about!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If you need parts, I have some. I just picked one up over the weekend and I also have another one in parts in the attic. Im not looking for much if even anything for them. Someone may post who is a bit closer to you that may be upgrading thier R-20. These bikes are rare here in the states so you'll probably be on this forum a lot ... When I see them on Ebay they are usually in NY, Florida and in general coastal cities.

What are your plans for the bike? Restore to original and ride it til the wheels fall off?

Which crank arm is bent? If it is the side with the chainring, you would need that too (they are forever joined

Im pretty sure you can go to a local bike shop to get the cotter pins. they should have em.

check the web site. The white one is where the parts would probably come from... go into the "Archive" to see it before it was striped down.
http://web.mac.com/phatatude/Green_S...enty_Blog.html

R-20's: Anyone who has an R-20, has parts...

Last edited by phatatude; 02-29-08 at 09:11 PM.