View Single Post
Old 03-01-08, 02:48 PM
Sammyboy
The Legitimiser

Bikes: Gazelle Trim Trophy, EG Bates Track Bike, HR Bates Cantiflex bike, Nigel Dean fixed gear conversion, Raleigh Royal, Falcon Westminster.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
A little help from Downtube owners?

Excitingly, I've just made an agreement with Yan to help him with marketing his bikes in the UK. I've been working on launching my online bike business, but was pending raising the capital for startup stock - the deal I've made with Yan means I can launch with Downtube as my central product line almost immediately, and add other products slowly over time - perfect!

Yan will still be taking the money and shipping the bikes, I'll simply be using my site, my PR abilities and my online savvy to get the message out there. What I'm hoping for is for some of you who own Downtubes, particularly the 07 FS, to post here and let me know what you love about your bikes, in a way that you'd be happy for me to quote. Likewise, if any of you have pictures of you riding your bikes that you would be happy for me to use, I would also be really pleased if I could have them! I realise all this is a big ask, and a bit out of the blue, but any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.