Old 03-05-08, 11:09 PM
vrkelley
Enjoy

Bikes: Trek 5200

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lookkkkk out NorCal...here comes East Hill So which bike will be the lucky one?
Originally Posted by East Hill
Hi all you Northern California folks!

Yes, I have managed to snag a registration for the Cinderella Classic, thanks to the careful guidance of bigbossman .

The plans currently call for me to start heading down to the Bay Area on Monday morning, March 31st. There's probably going to be a halfway stop somewhere in Oregon Monday evening (I will have left from work, so I'll be tired), and arriving in San Jose on April 1 (how's that for timing ?

I'll be visiting me mum for at least one or two days when I first arrive (because she would kill me if she ever found out I'd come all the way down without stopping to see her and the rest of my siblings).

The Cinderella Classic is on Saturday, April 5th.

That means I have quite a few days to do meeting and greeting with the local BF members who are up to the challenge of putting up with me . My planned departure would be Tuesday morning, April 8th.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look as if Mr. East Hill can come with me, as he could not arrange for time off work .

If anyone's got some good suggestions for places/times where other members could gather and say hi, and have a bit of fun, let's hear it!

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you .

East Hill