Old 03-18-08, 08:09 AM
thaetviking

Bikes: Cannondale Furio Specialized Allez Pro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mr. Beanz
Geez! I just love the fact that you can not read anyother post than yourown. If you look one or two posts below yours, you will see that the other poster brought up the subject of creaky knees and other inflammatories.

You either have very poor reading comprehension or are blind. Thanks for reading all the posts before posting an smart@zz comment like you did! I think maybe the ASS is U, not ME.

Inflammation can mean a number of things: simple stuff from working out, arthritis, heart disease, etc. The sort of things that a clyde/athena is at risk for.

And the above statement is a copout for being weak. This is true for anyone, even the skinny guys. I think you need to do some research of yourown.
No I have read every post hear. You mention the other post after talking about inflamation in a different paragraph. Making it easy for someone to think you are talking about someone elses argument.

No I do not have poor reading comprehension. I have read Beowulf in Old English.

Is the my statement a cop out. Well I tell you what. When your attitude makes you as successful as this guy http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/charles.htm when it comes to training athletes then I will stop taking what he suggest and listen to you. Do you think he is week? How about the pro and elite amature athletes he has trained? He has his athletes take a number of supplements to help them achieve their goals. I am sure Lance took tons of supplements too.

If I take something that helps to get my body in better shape and does not harm it while doing so then do not worry about it. It sounds like you already have all the answers so there is no need for you to post here on this thread. You have lost your weight your way. Good for you. The same thing does not work for everyone.