Old 03-18-08, 05:54 PM
thaetviking

Bikes: Cannondale Furio Specialized Allez Pro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mr. Beanz
OH MY GAWD this gets even better. A guy advertising his services and product is for real? After all the research I would think one would realize tha it is not possible to pack on that much muscle while carrying a low fat body content that this guy has. Just not possible without steroids or hormones. Sure, most bodybuilders claim innocente till after they are done competing then come clean about steroids. Like this guy is going to admit to it while promoting his services.

Wow, trained female track stars! Like they haven't been busted for 'roids along with the men trackstars of the past!:rollseyes:

You're correct Thaetviking, I have found a way that works for me. I'm sure it will work for you too! It is called eating right and hard work. Something most people can do but won't. They would rather sit home and buy some supplement online cause some roid freak suggests them while trying to make a buck.

I'm pretty sure while I was at the gym lastnight, lifting weights, doing crunches, leg raises, jumping rope, you were on this dudes site looking for an eay way to get fit.

I laugh everytime I see the latest greatest ab machine avdertised on tv. People with ripped abs promoting equipment developed a week ago. Yeah, like it took a week and this machine to get ripped washboard abs. I'm pretty sure these people have been fit way before the product was introduced! Laugh even more when a fool buys it believing!

Yeah, sorry about the 'blind' comment! You're correct.

Again, eat sensibly and ride hard. It will work if you've got the guts!

BTW, look up a "natural" body building magazine. Then think twice about taking advice from this fake on the strength building site! 15 years ago my passion for lifting weights was much stronger tha it was for cycling. I read every magazine possible. Stars all denied abuse. I believed it till one day a guy I admired fell over after a posing competition. He died of dehydration drugs mixed with the steroids. That was when I looked into the natrual builders only to find they were much smaller than the abusers and deniers. Now looking at that guy, he's an abuser. If he denies steroid abuse, he's a fake. To stand up there and pose for his site claiming to be a natural strongman, he's a cheat and a fake. SOme people will say and do anything for a buck.
You seem to have a lot of hate going on inside of you. Maybe you should spend some time figuring out why that is instead of throwing it around here. It will help lower your Cortisol levels.

I am through reading your rants.