View Single Post
Old 03-20-08, 05:04 PM
Enkeli

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Update:

So we've had our 2008 Downtube 9s for about a week now. Time flies! The most annoying part of the last week has been trying to schedule some riding time around working time!

We wound up ordering three bikes. (one for our daughter as well, since she will need a bike to tool around the FSU campus when she starts college in the fall). All in all, we're very pleased with the bikes and the way they ride and handle. Getting the derailer juuuuust so was a bit fiddly, but it's been smooth shifting ever since. I'm still getting the hang of folding and unfolding and sometimes I feel like such a total ****, but I do love this bike. My husband and daughter love theirs too. We're quite happy so far.

The only real problem we had was with one of the storage bags. The first time my daughter folded her bike, put it in the bag, and went to lift it, the stitching around one end of the shoulder strap ripped. Since my husband placed the order, he needs to email Yan about that. When he comes up for air from working, he will do that.

Ella