Old 03-26-08, 04:02 PM
bigbossman 
Dolce far niente

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by msincredible
Uh, let me know if you need someone to take in a spare 48 cm Battaglin.
You might not be surprised to learn you're about #10 in the Battaglin line.

Originally Posted by x136
I've seen that Ciocc recently, though I don't recall where. It's lovely, though.

Please, whatever you do, don't find one of those beautiful Italian bikes in a ~60cm. I'm afraid the temptation may just kill me!
Probably on the C&V list, there's a whole thread on it over there. I don't have any Italian frames in 60cm, but I have a pretty cool ~62cm Gitane framesetthat I'll let go cheap. Columbus tubing, standard BB and chrome fork, too!

Originally Posted by redspoke
It may be initially off-putting because I'm 36, but I'm available for adoption. I'll learn to like fishing and do just about any father-son stuff as long as you build me bikes. That Ciocc looks like a good fit for me
Sorry, one dependent is enough. But if you have all the bits and need help building a bike, "will work for food" - meaning come on over, we'll put it together, and you can buy me lunch. I like building bikes - it's a disease that has no cure.

Now, if you have access to land where I can hunt feral hogs, we can revisit the whole "adoption" thing......

S. J. Perelman