Old 04-16-02, 04:18 PM
catfish
have bike will tour

Bikes: Trek 5200, Trek 520, Trek 2120

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Everyone eats different. 3 day tour compared to 3 months tour may be different, but here is my menue

breakfast i enjoy a cup of coffie, instant oatmeal, maybe a bagal. break camp ride till arround 10 am or so stop in a small town diner for a plate of pancakes and water. ride till early after noon eating on the bike fruit and bars i have along. early after noon stop for fresh fruit maybe a sandwich ride till i find a place to camp. dinner is special meal I buy and carry some fresh vegies like an onion, garlic, a potatoe some noodles, a carrot maybe a box of
cous cous, what ever is available then if there is a town near by the camp ill head to a store and get a small chicken breast .
boi up some noodles or a potatoe, or the cous cous, carrots brocklie or what ever i can get. heat up some olive oil add the garlic onion and cut up chicken add the vegies some seasonings and mix it al together and i have my favorite camp meal
some people get real elaborite some just eat out of a can. I met one couple that had a travleing kitchen with them. as craig was setting up the tent his wife diane was making dinner
she made these gormet meals every night.