cherish the day

Bikes: Rivendel Sam Hillborne, SOMA San Marcos

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by merider1
Hey guys,

After considerable thinking, I’ve decided to permanently end posting in the So Cal Region. I’m someone who has consistently received both positive and negative attention on a regular basis, and due to the disruption from the negative attention, my presence not being felt on here is the only solution that brings me peace of mind. I’ll be logging onto Bikeforums.net to read the wonderful information that can be found on this website. There are many intelligent, nice members who provide a myriad of insightful knowledge, advice and humor from all over the world who log on here regularly. I will continue to read (but not post in) the many forums on Bikeforums.net. I will also still be checking PMs and if anyone wishes to contact me, I’ll respond via PM only. This will be my last post on this website. To all the riders and friends I’ve met in the past two years, you know where to find me, and I look forward to future rides and experiences with each and every one of you. To all the new riders who may read this, good luck and maybe we'll meet on a ride someday.
Hey!! We still have to meet on one of these BF organized rides!
buck <--rushes to send a PM